Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bulletin Board

For the past 3 years, I've used my big bulletin board as a word wall for my vocab words. As the years have gone on, I've realized that it's hard to keep up with putting all the weekly words up and I was ready for a change.

I saw this bulletin board on Pinterest and LOVED it!!



At the time I saw this, it was the end of the year and my creativity was fried. I had about zero brain power left to tweak it into something with my own flair but I was ready to change my board, so I did. I cut out and glued all the designs by hand and that only took about....hmmmmm....forever.

I like my final product and I plan to keep it up the first 1/4 of the year so that will give me time to hopefully come up with something creative of my own for my earth science section.

Voila!


Here is the link to the original bulletin board
http://thesciencelife.blogspot.com/2012/07/bulletin-boards-galore.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com